Recovering from finally watching Sherlock with some Persuaders!, the perfect antidote.
Tell me everything about this image isn’t ideal:
1) The incredibly, incredibly hungover Lord Brett Sinclair, a.k.a. Roger Moore, a.k.a. James Bond, a.k.a. the episode OPENED with him staggering off the sofa and drinking half an ice bucket I love this show so much.
2) The colorful artwork on the wall.
3) The unnecessary face-touching. Ohhhhh, all the unnecessary touching that goes on in this show.
4) THAT JACKET ON TONY CURTIS. DANNY WILDE, WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU WEARING. And his customary little glove, can’t forget those, jesus christ this is wonderful.
5) The fact that the entire plot of this episode looks like it’s going to be “Brett got himself drunkenly hitched to some Swedish girl and Danny needs to get him out of it (while probably angling for a threesome)!” Plus, probably, some spy intrigue, but honestly I’d be just as happy without it.